Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

[Download] How I Feel: Emotions & Feelings Books For Kids, Children Ages 4 6, Preschool, Activity Pages by Michael Gordon ~ Book PDF Kindle ePub Free

How I Feel: Emotions & Feelings Books For Kids, Children Ages 4 6, Preschool, Activity Pages

📘 Read Now     📥 Download


Kids feel emotions in big ways! * Help kids recognize big emotions*Work through anxiety or anger* Anger is a normal, healthy emotion.* Teaching your children to deal with disappointment *Solutions that help kids handle their hot feelings in healthier waysIt has a great message:“A cute and very relatable little book about how different emotions might manifest in your life.” - Christina“My 4 and 6 years olds are still learning about emotions and how to handle them. They actually paid attention to this book and enjoyed it.“ - MariaExplains emotions & feelings:“I've adored all of this author's previous works and this one did not disappoint. “ - Heather“Great workbook for kids in preschool!” - EricaAnd* Cute illustrations with nice rhyming story* Not too long, grabs kid’s attention*Print version includes COLORING and ACTIVITY PAGESGET IT NOW and get the ebook for FREE!! Add this amazing kids book to your cart and ENJOY!

eBook details

  • Title: How I Feel: Emotions & Feelings Books For Kids, Children Ages 4 6, Preschool, Activity Pages
  • Author : Michael Gordon
  • Release Date : *
  • Genre: Books,Children's Books,Growing Up & Facts of Life
  • Pages : * pages
  • Size : * KB

Free PDF Download "How I Feel: Emotions & Feelings Books For Kids, Children Ages 4 6, Preschool, Activity Pages" Online ePub Kindle


Post a Comment for "[Download] How I Feel: Emotions & Feelings Books For Kids, Children Ages 4 6, Preschool, Activity Pages by Michael Gordon ~ Book PDF Kindle ePub Free"